Working together, members contribute to the Association’s objectives.
AIBWSI is recognised by the International Baccalaureate through a license and cooperation agreement. In September 2013, the Association of IB World Schools in Italy was constituted to achieve the following aims:
- Support and share best practices between IB World Schools;
- Assist and advise candidate schools on authorization matters;
- Raise the profile of the IB in Italy;
- Coordinate professional development opportunities;
- Help coordinate the Regional Conference for IB Schools in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Association, which is non-profit, provides a forum where member schools can collaborate and share best practice. The Association is a critical resource for schools which are going through the IB authorization process for one or more IB programmes.
Information for parents: