Committee members bring wide-ranging inputs based on extensive international experience as well as valuable local knowledge.
Committees exist for each of the IB programmes offered by our member schools. The Programme Committees derive from the AIBWSI Constitution to help achieve the following objectives:
- To share best practice with IB World Schools operating and offering different IB Programmes in Italy and to gain a better understanding of those programmes
- To coordinate professional development opportunities
In addition to the programme committees, ad-hoc working groups have been established as follows:
- AIBWSI University Summit chaired by Clara Siviero
- Best Practice, chaired by Alberto Damiano, Dean S. Glorioso and Mary J. Marjerrison.
- Regional Conference, chaired by Adam Oliver. The purpose of this committee was to support the organisation of the IB Regional Conference that was held in Rome in October 2014.