The constituency elects members to the Board to represent the Association on issues of common interest.
The AIBWSI Board is composed of members holding leadership position in authorised IB Schools across Italy. They act on behalf of the entire constituency and meet regularly to advance the work of the Association, on issues of common interest.
- Chairman, Anthony Allard - Rome International School
- Vice-President, Guia Ghidoli - International School of Bergamo
- PYP Representative, Rebecca Goswell - H International School Treviso
- MYP Interim Representative, Penny Garner - International School Brescia
- DP Interim Representatives, Iain Sachdev - International School of Modena; Helen Andrew - St George's British International School