The constituency elects members to the Board to represent the Association on issues of common interest.
The AIBWSI Board is composed of members holding leadership position in authorised IB Schools across Italy. They act on behalf of the entire constituency and meet regularly to advance the work of the Association, on issues of common interest.
The current Board is composed of:
- Chairman - Adam Oliver, St. George’s British International School
- Vice-Chairman - Guia Ghidoli, International School of Bergamo
- PYP representative – Mary Marjerrison, Bilingual European School
- MYP representative – Claudette Purville, H-International School
- DP representative – Alberto Damiano, Deledda International School